Thursday, September 22, 2011

Reflection 3

Today I went to a Jr. High School and was able to observe not only a teacher teach but also some counselors.  I was really impressed with how the class was managed.  The students know exactly what to do when they come in.  They pull out their pencils and note books and just started working.  Then they were able to flow right into the activity. and listen to teacher.
What really impressed me is how easy it was to figure out what was going to happen that day and what they were suppose to learn that day as well.  And it keeps going to what they need to know for that month to what is going to be happen each semester, with a diagram of how it was going to work out.  I just loved the organization, and the easiness to understand how the classroom was to be run by an outsiders perspective.  It really shows me how I would like my classroom to be set up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment